Parcipants Individuals and employees of the terminals for passenger vessels and cruise ships from oﬃcials of various departments.
Academic Qualiﬁcaons Appropriate qualiﬁcaon and preferably of a college degree.
Duraon of the program
(30 hours), and the program includes ﬁeld visits to Passengers Terminal in region ports.
The main topics of the Course 1. Strategic Planning for the ﬂow of passenger ships and cruise ships on the harbor.
2. Internaonal standards for passenger terminal.
3. Scienﬁc and praccal ways to deal with other bodies dealing with the port management (customs – General Security – Shipping Agencies quaranne – medical stone ……… etc.).
4. The art of dealing with passengers for diﬀerent naonalies and tourism companies.
5. Naval Staon and marime security.
6. General idea about the security of ships and passengers.
7. The evacuaon routes from the passenger terminal in crical situaons.
8. Passenger terminal development to keep abreast of developments in the types of passenger ships and naval vessels.
9. Analysis of stascs on the numbers of vessels calling at the port and passenger numbers.