Workers in all sectors.
Duraon of the program:
25 hours (20 hours Theorecal and 5 hours Praccal).
The main topics of the Course:
1. Circulatory and types of bleeding and its relief.
2. Joints and skeletal and its wounded- and fractures and its relief.
3. Reasons and types of Shocks and its relief – the respiratory, suﬀocaon, Respirator – and Cardiac massage.
4. Types of Poisoning and its relief – Types of Coma and Acted upon.
5. Types of Burns and wounds and its relief, the Cleansing, injecon and the contents of the ﬁrst aid bag.