|Education and training requirements and certification||
|Educational and training curriculum||Safety induction training on board ships||Mandatory courses|
|Ship steering||Proper implementation of control during Watch keeping||Contribute to the monitoring and follow-up of safe navigation watch||Emergency equipment||– Personal safety techniques
-fire prevention and fire fighting
– Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
|– Using GAYRO and the magnetic compass and the ability to transfer from manual steering to automatic steering and execute bridge orders using the English language||Proper implementation of the control of visual and audio during Watch keeping and reporting any objective and method of determining its direction||– Definitions and Naval terminology
– The use of the means of communication and warning systems ship
– The ability to understand the orders issued to him and communicate with the officer in charge of the navigational watch
– Maintenance procedures and delivery rotation of watch keeping and rest
– The information required to carry out a safe manner Watch keeping
|– Operation of emergency equipment and apply emergency procedures|
|16 Hours||6 Hours||32 Hours||6 Hours||36 Hours|
|Duration of the program||96 Hours(60 Hours Competency + 36 Mandatory courses)|
Nautical and engineering shift
Prepare participants of the sailors from support level in ships and equip them with the skills and competence Applied to enable them to perform the duties necessary to perform the tasks entrusted to them in the navigational watch when working on board ships.
There are no reviews yet.